Author Topic: I'm not doin it right  (Read 3144 times)

Offline elbee2k3

I'm not doin it right
« on: December 08, 2011, 02:23:40 PM »
Hey doc.I just stumbled on dis group on my own and I I am 26year old weighing 103kg nd 5ft 8 inches tall.I'm not realli activ durin d day as my job requires me to seat on my desk all day.although I make  a conscious effort to exercise @ least 30mins everday(joggin or cyclin plus 50seat ups).but nothin seems to change in fact I am addin weight and anoda december is here again.my daily calorie requirement is btw 2000 to 2200calories.pls wat amount of calories would I neeed to loose d weight @ a slow and steady rate.And how do I survive dis Xmas season without addin weight?Am realli scared I may cheat.N:B in 4 days I am already seein little results.thank u dr Trim
wpWJHIQ

Offline OK

Re: I'm not doin it right
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »
Welcome elbee.
Start logging in your daily meals in d food diary section and our doctor will assist you from there.
Its a gradual process with results...you could read other diaries for motivation...and success stories too....in its section.

We will get there.

Welcome...

Offline Enit2winit

• I'm Enit 2 winit !
Re: I'm not doin it right
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
Elbee....Take a deep breath! You can do this

First you can google online calculators that will tellyou how much cals you need to eat to lose weight. (Brb..let me find one for you) This is one http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm this will give you an idea. Plus,understand that you gained all this weight in some years so you cant drop it all in 1 day. Then start logging how much you eat, seeing it on paper will give you a better understanding of how much you are eating; you could exercises all day but if you dont change your eating, you are wasting time. Plus know that exercise is a must!!! Let's start from here ok? we are all on this journey together....