Author Topic: My Weight Maintenance Diary  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Obese Mysterious Lady

My Weight Maintenance Diary
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:24:48 AM »
 I want to start the thread by saying I am very grateful to God who made all things possible including my weightloss.

I want to say thank you to Dr Trim for starting this forum which has been a blessing to so many people including me. I also want to say thank you to the wonderful forum members who check on my diary, dropped their advices and made sure that i am on the right track. Thank you chy, onyekachi, phekeme, wilna, roniebabe and so many others.

I remember coming to this forum in august, so scared, wondering if i would make it, if i won't collapse after a week. I started my official weightloss diary September 3rd 2014 and weighed my self December 2nd 2015 and i decided to stop.

Today December 5th 2015 i start my weight maintenance diary, which is not only and weight maintenance diary, but i have also decide to firm up my belly also, my belly inches was 38 inches when i started but now it is currently 32 - 33 inches now. I am aiming for a 29 inch belly.

Dr Trim please i need to see this thread and i need you to also comment on it. I need you to check my portion sizes, exercises and belly firming exercise. I worry about my belly because it used to be protruded and sloppy before, during my weight loss i lost belly fat, now it is slightly protruded and not sloppy or sliding down again. I worry that as i increase my calorie intake i wonder if it would increase.

Dr Trim and Dear forum members your advice is greatly needed thanks. Suggestions on belly exercises i can do to target the belly only would be appreciated.

Offline nivuxoli

• With the ReShape Procedure, you’ll meet regularly
    • ReShape Ready- stomach balloon weight loss
Re: My Weight Maintenance Diary
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 05:33:24 PM »

Offline Weighloss Expert

• Administrator
Re: My Weight Maintenance Diary
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 10:46:05 AM »
Hi,
I really do not understand what you are trying to say..
Thanks for stopping by
Instagram: @africanweightloss

Offline JameBUYv

• Welcome to African Weightloss Forum. I am so happy to have you here. I hope you have a memorable experience.
My Weight Maintenance Diary
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 06:55:58 AM »
I believe a healthy weight loss should be around 2lbs....remember you will gain muscle weight while losing fat weight.