Author Topic: Bangladeshi passport drops 5 notches in latest rankings  (Read 574 times)

Offline wiredsterile

• Welcome to African Weightloss Forum. I am so happy to have you here. I hope you have a memorable experience.
Bangladeshi passport drops 5 notches in latest rankings
« on: February 10, 2019, 04:43:56 PM »
The rank of Bangladeshi passport has dropped by five notches in the latest rankings in the Henley Passport Index 2018.
Bangladeshi passport ranked 100 with visa free access in 41 countries in 2018, according to rankings released on October 9 by Henley & Partners, a citizenship and planning firm.
In 2017, Bangladesh ranked in the 95th position with access to 38 countries, the index said.
For making the ranking index, Henley & Partners took into account how many countries can be visited using the passport without applying for a visa.
The ranking is based on exclusive data from the International Air Transport Association, which maintains the world’s largest and most accurate database of travel information, and is enhanced by extensive, ongoing in-house research.

Offline unguidedgrumbling

• Welcome to African Weightloss Forum. I am so happy to have you here. I hope you have a memorable experience.
Re: Bangladeshi passport drops 5 notches in latest rankings
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »
Please contact the embassy in Warsaw directly for inquiries and questions regarding visa regulations and passport requirements. Note that the embassy may not be able to assist. Please contact the embassy to verify address and opening hours.

Offline chixteenytiny

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:47:46 PM »
Please contact the embassy in Warsaw directly for inquiries and questions regarding visa regulations and passport requirements. Note that the embassy may not be able to assist. Please contact the embassy to verify address and opening hours.

While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, EmbassyPages.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this site and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever. When brought to our attention any error will be corrected. Please visit the Terms of Use and Disclaimers.

Offline wiredsterile

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 04:48:29 PM »
Effective 03 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at all the Canada Visa Application Centres (CVAC) in Bangladesh. Depending on your nationality, you may already need to give biometrics.

Offline unguidedgrumbling

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.

Offline chixteenytiny

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 04:49:30 PM »
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.

Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so provided suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof may include a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to be presented and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric appointment but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or questions, the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.

Offline wiredsterile

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 02:42:50 PM »
BUY/OBTAIN/MODIFY/PURCHASE IELTS,TOEFL Certificate without exams.
Email Us at: ( info@247ielts.com )

Contact Us Now!
visit our website: http://247ielts.com/
( www.247ielts.com ).)

Email Us at:
info@247ielts.com

Secure Line To Call:
+44 7451243782

WhatsApp (Encrypted)
+44 7451243782

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL certificates
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe.Gain a chance to get genuine  IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates. For more enquiry, Just send an email at: info@247ielts.com

We work with the Cambridge Language assessment board. We work with database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence.