Pasta and Mixed Vegetables
Total calories: 483 calories
- Wheat Pasta – 1 cup: 200 calories.
- Green peas ¼ cup: 22 calories
- Carrot – 1 small: 5 calories
- Baked beans ¼ cup: 66 calories
- Maggi chicken (1/3rd of a small cube): 3 calories
- Big Onion (1/4 slice): 16 calories
- Ginger, grated – 1 tbsp: 2 calories
- Garlic, chopped – 1 tbsp: 4 calories
- One big Raw tomato: 35 calories
- 1 big Red Bell Pepper, 10 calories
- Oil – 1 tbsp: 120 calories
- Salt to taste
Method of making this lovely low calorie recipe, suitable for Nigerians
- Chop all the vegetables and boil them
- Boil the pasta in a separate pot and add little salt.
- Put the 1 table spoon of the oil in a pan
- Fry the onions till they are brown
- Add all the other vegetables and pasta. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add your black pepper and maggi and any other seasoning you are interested in
- Serve your dish