DIET/FOOD PLAN/TIMETABLE FOR NIGERIANS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT PART 1(DETOX)

DIET/FOOD PLAN/TIMETABLE FOR NIGERIANS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT PART 1(DETOX)

The food plan below is for people who are trying to lose weight with the Nigerian diet. The first part of this diet plan is going to last for two weeks, after which i would give you the part two.
Here are some rules for this Weight loss timetable.

1. DRINK TEN CUPS OF WATER OR MORE DAILY.
2. NO CHEATING. NO REWARD TREAT. STICK TO THE TIMETABLE
3. DO NOT EAT MORE THAN THE PRESCRIBED AMOUNT
4. IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS TIMETABLE, POST A COMMENT. I WOULD REPLY YOUIN MINUTES (HOPEFULLY)
5. PLEASE BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS/SICK PATIENTS/ PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS TIMETABLE
6. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE EXERCISE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY FOR THIRTY MINUTES. NOTHING LESS
7. BUY THE DANA SLIM MILK. YOU MUST DRINK 1 SPOON (MIX THE POWDER IN WATER) TWICE DAILY
8. FOR THE BEEF, DO NOT EAT THE FATTY ONES
9. FOR THE VEGETABLE SOUP, PLEASE NO PALM OIL. ONLY USE OLIVE OR SUNFLOWER OIL FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO COOK OR FRY
10. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY NO DRINKS. NO OTHER FLUID EXCEPT WATER

Sunday:
B: One boiled green plantain
L: 1 PIECE OF FRESH FISH WITH VEGETABLE soup(COMPULSORY)
D: 2 PIECE OF CHICKEN (BOILED) WITH ONE APPLE

MONDAY

B: 1 BOILED EGG AND 1 APPLE
L: SALAD AND CHICKEN (ROASTED OR FRIED)
D: FISH PEPPERSOUP WITH ONE APPLE

TUESDAY
B: 2 APPLES, WITH LOADS OF WATER
L: ONE CUP OF BEANS WITH CHICKEN
D: FISH PEPPERSOUP WITH ONE APPLE
WEDNESDAY

B: 1 BOILED EGGS AND ONE BOILED SWEET POTATO
L: MOI MOI (1 WRAP)
D: SUYA WITH SALAD/TOMATOES
THURSDAY
B: 1 CUCUMBER WITH THREE CHERRY TOMATOES
L: CHIKEN PEPPERSOUP
D: FRIED FISH AND VEGETABLE SOUP

FRIDAY:
B: 1 hard boiled egg WITH ONE GREEN PLANTAIN (BOILED)
L: MEAT PEPPERSOUP WITH ONE APPLE
D: SALAD AND FISH

SATURDAY
B: VEGETABLE SALAD
L: CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLE SOUP
D: SUYA WITH ONE APPLE

SUNDAY:
B: VEGETABLE SALAD
L: 6 TABLESPOONS OF RICE WITH STEW
D: ANYTHING OF YOU CHOICE WITH ONE APPLE

YOU SHOULD DO THIS FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS!

PART TWO OF THIS DIET:

Enter Your Mail Address

This entry was posted in Food timetables, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

175 Responses to DIET/FOOD PLAN/TIMETABLE FOR NIGERIANS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT PART 1(DETOX)

1. AJ says:

The food plan looks okay, except for the amount of eggs to be consumed in one week! My doctor says you shouldn't have eggs more than twice a week.

2. Chinny says:

wow i didnt knw it was ok 2 eat dat much eggs in a wk, biko i dnt want high cholesterol….can i substitute eggs for cereal instead?

3. No cereal dear. U can leave out the yolk and take only the eggwhite. If u must substitute with any other thing it shld be fish or chicken

4. BBB says:

hey is that dano slim or dana slim, when do we drink d milk

• Bello says:

After birth I have added a lot of weight areund my tummy and arm what can I do or eat to get me back to shape

• TRIMANDTRENDY says:

Lesser carbs and more workouts. Please join the forum for more information

• Nichole says:

This plan does not offer and snacks in between the meals. For someone who works alot is ther no other subtitute for these meals like the breakfast of 2 boiled eggs? I think there should be snacks in between to carry the person through the day.

• Nichole says:

when i say snacks i dont mean meatpie and the sorts but normal fruits or nuts . with this diet i have a condition that once my sugar level goes down i get miagraine and the longer i stay that way the more the head ache increases. I have bin adviced to eat 5 times a day but little portions. But with this diest that is already little what do u suggest i do?

5. Synaura says:

Body detoxification is important in order to maximize our energy and to avoid frequent illness, fatigues, pains, depression and loss of concentration.
    —–
    The Right Place. The Right Time

6. Very good diet plan. But you know what is required to make any diet plan into one of the best available is it's adaptability.
    Thanks for wonderful share.

7. Anonymous says:

pls where is part two?…i have been following this diet, thanks a lot.

8. Anonymous says:

i just finished the first two weeks. pls i need the part 2 of the diet time table… thanks

9. irene says:

hello,i told u i was having vegetable soup for dinner and i did but supplemented it with 9 small balls of soft pouded yam pls i couldnt resist cos i didnt take lunch ,well i have a problem with my lunch diet cos i have to be at work dont have time to prepare it,and i dont want to eat out cos i dont know how it was prepared;i mean since i'm on diet i have to watch what i eat, so what do you think i should do?
    well this is my post for today
    6:00am-400 skips
    7:00am-1 small pack indome garnished with carrots cabbage and sweet pepper,with one boiled egg, im sending this early cos i dont know what to do about my lunch? pls help cos i might end up not eating lunch

10. Green Tea says:

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information

with us.

Green Tea Weight

Loss

11. Femme Lounge says:

yeah i have probs with the amount of egg and chicken and suya too.
    apart from that the plan looks achievable.

12. seyin says:

want to know if anyone has success stroy using this diet plan

13. yes . check the success stories in our forum

• enitan says:

Hi
      Tanks for the diet tips, am 21 and still lives with mum and daddy and i ve to eat what my parents makes, peppersoups is sooo out of the options for me can i swap with something else that is much more easier to access, and cucumber with cherries are my worst enemies can i swap it with any fruit?
      vegetable soup is a NO for me becuase we don’t eat it in my house so what can i swap with, and please the eggs are way too much and please lastly no beans. Maybe you should consider making food plans for teenagers that have no choice. Or can u please plan me a meal to lose weight quickly personally, thanks alot….you’re great

14. Dee! says:

I am thinking. . . can I stick to this?

15. doll says:

someone abandoned her blog…so where is the forum?

16. seun says:

thanks, my concern is the too much of egg in the diet and the proportion of some food are not mentioned. another one is not encouraging cereals, there are cereals high in fibre that are good for dieting if taken with skimmed or semi-skimmed milk.eg bran flakes, special k etc.

17. Daylight says:

Well done trying to help others lose some weight. However, there is a problem with this diet plan.

In case you haven't noticed, it is nutritionally deficient: no carbohydrate throughout the week!
    A good diet should have carbohydrate, protein, fats and oil, mineral, vitamins, all in moderation! Having a deficient diet isn't ideal… I think.

Two, men who eat more than 7egs a week significantly increase their chance for a heart problem. I counted at least ten eggs a week in your plan.

18. Anonymous says:

hi,
    I really feel the eggs are too much and how do I cook 6 table spoon of rice? Abeg make e be 1 cup na. Other than that the routine is grate.

19. This looks so yummy yummy for a diet. Won't be hard to follow save for the fact that I'm afraid it won't sustain my crave for food. Nice article

20. Anonymous says:

i like ur diet time table but pls poste the part two of diet time table

21. Anonymous says:

what can i do?am breastfeeding and am obese n i seriously want to try out the diet plan?

22. No, you can't. Please don't do thiw diet when breastfEeding. What you can do is to cut down ur carb intake for now, and moderate your portion sizes, and take walks. Your baby needs all the nutrients he can get from ur breast milk.

23. Jay says:

Wonderful post… Very informational and educational as usual!

Acai Optimum

24. Anonymous says:

guys if u worry abt eggs, just do the egg white as she said it can never go wrong.
    Daylight made a good point.
    diva in ur next diet plan try to add meals with vitamins and minerals,protein,fibre,good fat and complex carbohydrates.i no is really hard to work out nija food wiv all these nutrient,but try ur best to give them meals with enough nutritional values.pls no 1 should criticize what she is doing,she is heaven sent in what she does.thanks diva keep the good work going

25. Just saw this diet plan imma start it today..I hope i dont kpain of hunger sha..Shebi i go get 6packs sha cos my belly is becoming big due to 6times eating daily…ps: Not fat YET but i see obese if i dont start yo diet plan..9ice work

26. Anonymous says:

Is the vegetable soup on Sunday and Saturday to be eaten with Gari(Eba)/ponded yam/amala or one should just drink/eat the soup alone. Nigerians normally eat soup with eba or iyan or amala

27. OLAMIPOSI says:

pls is is possible to shed weight without exercise but watching and reducing my intake?…pls enlighten me more

28. Anonymous says:

Am breastfeeding and am interested in this diet plan cos i've tried it before and it worked lost 10kg in 6weeks can i take supplements for the sake of my baby or i shd just not bother with the diet plan?

29. @ anonymous, pls avaoid any supplement while breastfeeding. you can diet but no supplements.

30. Anonymous says:

Hi the supplement i mean is the pregnantcare breastfeeding supplement

31. Anonymous says:

too much egg,also eating fried food while dieting,am a bit skeptical about dat,does it mean there is no fat in oliver oil nd d rest?

32. Onome says:

hi diva, please can one loose weight without exercise cos my work schedule is crazy and i'm beat by the time i get home. help…

33. Its hard to lose it and keep it off without exercising. However you can try my diet timetable.

34. Anonymous says:

I hate eggs. Isn't there another substitute?

35. Anonymous says:

if we do this for two weeks,is there going to be a little change

36. nika says:

i am starting this diet, the plan is ok for me now cos i am just starting with high ope that i work out. i ave marvel skimmed milk, ope it will substitute the dano? thanks Diva.

37. Ifedayo says:

Please can i take any other fruits like Orange, Pineapple or Garden-egg? Please reply me …

38. sophia says:

please i am in serious need of advice i am a new mom and my baby is 6 mnths old my tummy is still so large i look pregnant my doc said i have to lose weight i need a plan cos i am still breastfeedin pls help i am sooo depressed

39. zizzy says:

hi. i want to start ur diet timetable plan,i av already printed out the timetable to use. tnk u soooooooooooooooooo much for this plan. i exercise occasionally bt i get tired wen no one is there to push me, hw can i start again without falling out

40. Aisha says:

wonderful diet plan. But i have to ask. Rice is a very very big part of my food group and i worry that there is little or no carbs (rice) in this plan, except for the 6 teaspoons. Is there any safe rice, perhaps brown rice that can be used to supplement for some of the other stuffs.

41. ejiro says:

Thnks alot..I jus saw dis now n I’m gonna start…bt I dnt av access 2 doz kind of oil yu talkd off….is it δ normal olive oil or?cα̲̅n I jus use groundnt oil?

42. ocheja otubula lucy says:

with the type of timetable,is not lossing yhe weight but adding it.please c heck it again

43. yolanda says:

I am impressed with all I have read so far and I really need to loose weight as I am 22kg overweight. I hardly have time to exercise because of my work schedule. Please advice me on the appropriate diet. Thanks

44. sumbo oogunmowo says:

Am using your diet nut i noticed that the phase 2 is not on your site.

Good job and thanks for sharing your knowledge!

45. osinya onazi says:

this your timetable will increase cravings you have to dtox before embarking on any diet plan especially this kind cos what is portion size,what is time for such meals

46. amaka says:

the soup, will i be licking it like that without anything?

47. amaka says:

will a woman that is looking for the fruit of the womb be among?

48. enny says:

I’m starting this plan immediately.tanx

49. Shantus says:

I like ur plan,though i av a problem with suya, friedfish and eggs.goodwork girl.

50. AUSTA says:

I JUST FINISH THE 2WEEKS PLAN AND IT WORK.PLS I NEED THE NEXT TABLE

51. Oni Olujoke says:

Gud plan. pls can the next plan reach us quickly b4 moral becomes low?

52. AUSTA says:

godbless it realy work.pls i ned the rest

53. Victor says:

I lyk ur plan, but can u pls help me with an ideal daily food timetable. Am tired of racking my brain when it comes to eating.

54. Chijioke says:

Thanks 4 the plan. Kindly post the the second here. I am tempted to continue with d first.

55. chijioke says:

I believe this plan will work. But also like u 2 post the 2nd part. Nice and educative post

56. oge says:

Nxc 1 buh i v a problem wit the egg, buh ‎​ noticd werr U̶̲̥̅̊ said it cud b supplemented wit fish or chicken. So wen do we get the part 2

57. kem says:

I just started your diet but i noticed i always feel tired and dizzy most of the time.
    I dont know if it is as a result of eating really little or almost nothing. pls i need tips.
    Thanks.

58. Anurika Kenneth says:

Pls, am in Onitsha and in need of Hiphop abs video. Pls kindly tell how and where to get it and if not in Onitsha, where is the nearest city to get it from

59. Lizzy says:

Am a first timer on dis, i want to know more about

60. uju says:

pls am fat but the place am living i can afford peppersoup and apple is there any other prescription what of eating indomie at night is it ok thanks

61. Adams says:

i like the plan of the food, i think its cool.

62. michael says:

I lyk ur plan, but
    can u pls help me
    with an ideal daily
    food timetable. Am
    tired of racking my
    brain when it
    comes to eating.

63. wakiya says:

my age is 30 im in 70 kgs

64. MUMMYS baby says:

I read the comment of other people and I am trying this diet for my mum BUT I dont know if she would agree to take the suya and the MULTI boiled eggs in a WEEK

65. oge says:

Hey people, this is almost d famous atkins diet, substitute d egss with fish or chicken… The diet is soooo do-able someone took her time to create this diet plan for free if u can’t cope with it pls do not discourage others! Am on it and its working like magic, everyone knows olive oil/sunflower oil is safe oil. Tanks maam for ur efforts, d aktins diet was too challenging but yours is superb! Egg whites я very healthy! And its also high protein. Its Knowledge people….

66. Buuggz says:

This is a lovly blog… Im 23, 73kg and since 2wks ago i’ve been reading everything on how to lose weight(thats hw i came across your blog site). Im encouraged by the comments i read and im starting tomorrow. I will let u know how it went in two wks time. Thanks diva, i’v really gained a lot here.

67. Buuggz says:

This is a lovly blog… Im 73kg and since 2wks ago i’ve been reading everything on how to lose weight(thats hw i came across your blog site). Im encouraged by the comments i read and im starting tomorrow. I will let u know how it went in two wks time. Thanks diva, i’v really gained a lot here.

68. Adesuwa says:

U didnt mention d quantity 2 take . For d egg can we eat only d albumen and not the york nice diet plan

69. Anonymous says:

muccccchhhhhhhh egggs……………………………………bad

70. Kalu onyinyechi says:

Pls is egg gud for wate loss

71. prettyp says:

hi dr trim. keep up d good work. please hw much weught shld one xpect to loose in two weeks on this diet, with and without exercise. thanks

72. Comfort says:

should i add salad cream with the salad

73. Comfort says:

should i add salad cream to the salad

74. seraphina says:

pls am i 2 eat d soup lyk dat or wit swallow. N i get hungry easily wat do i take in between meals

75. Akwelley says:

Good easy diet to follow. Done it for the last week. Can I have the part two please. Link provided here is not working . Thank you!

76. funmi says:

its a low carb diet, thats why the plan is all protein.

77. funmi says:

you can eat as much egg as you like but more of the white part.. its a very good diert plan.

78. kennis says:

i luv dis diet plan what about the other part i mean part B of the plan.

79. imaindia says:

So good to find a web page full of African diet weight loss plan . Pls I’ve a weakness for cereal , nd I hate boiled Egg nd Cucumber . I go to the Gym Monday _ Friday nd whn I get bck frm d Gym in the morning I enjoy a bowl of cereal with skimmed milk (Marvel) . But I lack what to eat in the afternoon so most times I get to eat a bowl of Weetarbix or cornflax. And at night I enjoy a bowl of fruites such as Mango pawpaw or pinapple . Pls help to create a proper menue for me

80. bimbo says:

pls i am 5 months way breastfeeding, I have ulcer and i strongly desires to lose weight. pls help, my tummy is growing bigger daily. thanks

81. c.j.Anand says:

i wnt a veg diet

82. fente says:

hi diva i am a mother of 4 and my nxt birthday is on the 23 of december and is a big day for and i weigh 98 so i will luv to luk that sweet sixteen b4 that day in other words am relaying on ur plan and this is day 1 for me starts today thanks

83. fente says:

i luv eating plantain chips unripe i hope is no problem with d diet

84. Anonymous says:

hi am new dieter

85. Jibrin says:

Wat abt pounded yam, rice nd other familiar/common food

86. Bigbones says:

Is the meal in the daily detox plan once a day or 2ice or 3ice a day,thank u

87. Big bones says:

Hello,pls is d meal plan in d detox menu a once a day meal or are we to repeat each daily meal for both morning, noon n night?,thank u very much

88. Anonymous says:

I like d plan but am a breatfeeding mother what should i do?

89. Anonymous says:

Gudday pls i ve finished d 2wks plan, i want d next plan.

90. may says:

i started to exercise by skipping for thirty minutes for 10 days instead of losing weight i gained two kg pls what do i do?

91. Annie says:

This could get quite espensive esp if u r a student. What kind of salad are we talkin about exactly? Just the normal type or special ones with special dressings?
    Also, is it ok to just skip any one of these meals if we get too busy to eat it and lastly, what do we eat veg soup with, or do we just eat it like that?
    Thanks for a great job. This looks like it could bring forth results.

• Anonymous says:

I enjoy my vegetable soup with bold Irish potato or boild beans. By d end I find it very hard to eat more than 2-3 pce of the potato ,even less than ten spoon of the boild beans bcos I get so full frm eating loads of d soup

92. Makepeace says:

what is the 800 calorie diet plan all about?

93. Kamie says:

Is it okay for me substitute chicken with gizzard? I really do not like the taste of chicken. Thanks in advance.

94. chika salami says:

I enjoyed d timetable I weigh 90kg n I just started working out so am going to try d an for d next 2 weeks after which I will get back to u

95. queen says:

Am also a breastfeeding mum, u said something about 800 calories diet. Pls which one is that cos I really want to shed some weight. Thanks.

96. tina says:

pls… I need ur help. Am 5feet 4inches tall and i weight 45kg, i need a weight gain food plan pls i want to gain some pounds am way too underweight and i also have a slow appitite.. I hardly eat, i’ve taken multivitamins to no avail

97. kavi prasath yadhav says:

am 20 yrs old my height is 174 cm and my weight is 93 .. i want to lose my weight soon in 1month , i want to get slim .. i need diet timetable

98. Royalty says:

i want to start next week. Can you make a fruit table for me? i’m not the meat type as it makes me gain much weight.

99. Juliet says:

Hmm this time table sounds cool. But i know dat eating too much eggs in a week is not all dat idea. But anyways, can i remove the yoke nd eat just the egg white? And concerning the vegetable soup, wat should i eat it with? Thanks alot for this gr8 idea.

100. nay says:

Hello,
    I really do like this diet plan of yours and will most definitely give it a trial.
    However,where is the part 2 of the diet as you promised.
    Thanks.

101. Folasade says:

This is sooo great. Thank you for the information. Can you please help out with different vegetable soups reciepe? Thanks

102. blessinh says:

Am going to give it a try and get back to you thanks alot

103. Enny says:

All dese tins d@ are named here r difficult 2 get…..i want 2 lose weight bt i thought it wuld av been our easy 2 get n normal african food… Nice article

104. emmanuel says:

Need a chart on list of food to eat daily, iam and my wife not diteting n we don’t want to add weight

105. omoninni says:

Ohk,so I just started this diet yesterday. Are there any excercise routines I’m meant to follow?

106. vivian says:

I have being looking 4 this kind of stuff 4 weeks. am tired of pple telling me vivian ur lookin fat today wat happened? Gush am so in for this. Thank you dear

107. Innocent Obiukwu. says:

Do u mean no real food to be added to the time- table above?

108. Lentinibaby says:

I think I like this. I will try this out but I just hope I can sustain it. One needs to eat now.

109. Ibi says:

Hello I am allergic to eggs. Is there a different substitute for me. Thanks

110. just read ur weight loss, plan, n sm comment n reply, l find his very educative. Just stop breastfeeding n want to get bck in shape. I ll start 2morrow n see how it goes. Tnks

111. Ella says:

Diva,ur plan is good.but u’re still not answering a lot of d qtns being asked.esp.about d carbs. a healthy diet should include carbs,just in lower qty.plus plsss answer.vegetable soup and what???

112. Anonymous says:

Wt abt d fulani cheese?

113. mary kalu says:

D diet plan was well understood. But U see, egg yolk contains high cholesterol, and as such should be three times a week. So taking 2every dy isn’t it predisposing one to high cholesterol level and other cadiovascular diseases?

114. Lovelyn says:

Please, i want to put on weight i am too slim. What should i do?

115. mobo says:

any sub for peppersoup??? thanks

116. NeedMotivation says:

Hi,

I started this plan last year but stopped as soon as i started seeing results and of course gained all the weight back. It is a very good diet. The part 2 pasted here is saying page not found, can you pls update the page so that we can have a follow up to this. I also want to know if u think Zumba can aid in weight loss. Tnx

117. Simplychy says:

Thanks for this, it works like magic i lost 10kg in 2weeks just can’t wait to repeat it pending when the part B will b published.

118. gbemisola says:

am tall,slim nd okay bt i av a big tummy nd am getting worried.i dnt wanna lose weight i jst want a flat stomach…..pls.in any way u can help me….i dnt go out nd i wear big clothe despite my nice shape bt my stomach is annoying..help me

119. facebook robot says:

What’s up to every one, it’s truly a fastidious for me to pay a visit this site, it consists of priceless Information.

120. salma shaji says:

ReAlLy iT wOrKeD. . .iM working for it…..

121. folakemi says:

I have dis feeling it will work for me

122. Osato says:

I can’t believe I never checked fr dis all d while.Eggs aren’t as bad as dey made it sound,if ure eating right,den egg’s jes perfect for everyday breakfast,it’s highly proteinous,gud for one who wants to lose weight.She can’t possibly mention everymeal here tho n c’mon,I dnt get 2eat eba?nt even lil? Plus,I hate salad,I guess I’l skip dat meal,or have smof d components of salad which I eat.

123. Osato says:

Thnx for dis,but pls,I gotta ask.Is dere any specific type of fish dat shud be taken? D salad also,u didn’t specify,is it fruit or vegetable salad? N I’m nt quite sure wat cherry tomatoes is.D oils u daid 2use,must it be dat particular product? Or one cud use any of d healthy oils?Pls I nid a reply asap.Thnx much.

124. Osato says:

Pls can one substitute d cherry tomato for regular tomato or are dey dsame thing?

125. enny says:

A very big thumbs up to u dr trim for this priceless website cos I don’t know of any1 who wld do dis for free! So many people r a bunch of ingrates! If u dnt like any part of d diet then leave it,its nt by force. After all u didn’t pay for any info here! On the issue of eggs, I happen to be a doctor and I know for sure that many researches are still ongoing as to whether are worsen cholesterol or heart disease. That being said, eggs are a very good source of protein and the quantity u wld consume for the 2weeks or 1month of d diet plan wld cos more good than harm.I’m almost done wt d part 1 of d diet and moving on to d part2 on sunday. So far so good I’ve started seeing changes. Thanks so much once again dr trim, God bless ya real good.

126. faith says:

great job diva,i just started the forever clean 9 programme for nine days would love to give it a try after the programme,i hope it does work for me.

127. maryam says:

I’m a teenager nd I’m still under ma parents so i can’t possibly follow these plans. Exercising isn’t ma problem but i eat a lot like cwiously and I’ve always tried 2 eat less but it doesn’t work out. Pls i nid personal advice.

128. sharon says:

Were cn I see d milk mentioned

129. sharon says:

Were cn I buy dana slim milk

130. Luise Pabon says:

This pounds reduction publication has already helped thousands of people shed weight simply because it is a simple and very effective program that it describes The way Eat Stop Eat functions is really simple and it also helps you from a morale point of view.

131. Opeyemi says:

But am an ulcer patient

132. sweety girl says:

Hi,pls don’t u hv dieting plans as substitute for people who are still teenagers dat might nt be able to fulfill d diet plans above.I’ll b very glad if it’s available.

133. oluchi says:

I did the general motors detox diet. It was amazing. I lost close to 8kg. But I relapsed and started eating again. I was abt starting it again when I stumbled on dis diet. I will start today cos I jst took oranges only. I will start wit dinner on wednesday ‘s meal plan. Will keep u posted. Is dancing for 30mins ok for me?